Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sleeping Life

It's been a week (a month?) of dramatic dreams for me - the semi-annual nightmare I have about being many months pregnant, but only just realizing it; several dreams about my dead grandmother, including one entailing an ill-fated trip to Arizona to visit her; and one about being thwarted in my efforts to body surf with African penguins by a wall of water... My dreams have this heavy, significant quality right now, like my subconscious is pointedly saturating them with highlighter. But while I typically have a pretty sophisticated knack for dream analysis if I do say so myself, lately I feel like something's broiling just below my consciousness' line of sight and I'm not sure what it is. I definitely have that "in the mix" feeling that I so love to pursue in my life right now... Am I on the verge of some stunning metamorphosis? Or another crash? (Or nothing at all?)

No comments: